New Doors Career Workshop – discovering better career pathways and strategies to make a positive change in 2019
Are you looking to start a new career but need help defining what your career pathway looks like and how to go about making it happen?
New Doors Career Workshop can help you plan and embark on your journey in discovering – or rediscovering – what you love and turning it into a career.
If you are:
- stuck with your career plans, with no idea – or too many ideas – about what to do next
- aware that there’s no magic wand to career change but need a helping hand
- curious about your future, motivated and ready for new challenges
- feeling unprepared or ill-equipped for changes on the horizon
You don’t have to figure it out alone. New Doors is a full day workshop designed to bring clarity to those contemplating a career change or re-entering the job market.
When: Tuesday February 19, 2019, 10 am – 2 pm
Where: Otago Pioneer Women’s Memorial Building, 362 Moray Place, Dunedin
The full day workshop is priced at $110 including GST.
You can book and pay online using the form on this page before Friday 15 February or until the workshop is filled.
So what are you waiting for? Make 2019 the beginning of something amazing!
*Fill out the form below to register and pay online or contact Sue Graham to discuss alternative payment options.
Build confidence and momentum for making a positive career change
New Doors Career Workshop provides the catalyst for positive change, with information and discussion around identifying your ideal career, overcoming obstacles and coming up with a strategy to achieve your goals. Professional Career Counsellor Sue Graham offers insights to creating a mindset for change to help you see things with fresh new eyes and lead your thinking down new paths.
By the end of the workshop you will find yourself better able to see where your future can lead you and better equipped with the tools you need to make it happen. Course includes:
- Introduction to contemporary thinking about careers
- Understanding your Self, your Values and your Career Story
- Identifying new opportunities and relevant strategies for seeking work in 2019
- New strategies to turn your thinking into doing
- Resource book with key learnings and strategy templates
- A personalised action plan to get you started
- Lunch and course materials provided
Early Bird special closes 07 February! Secure your place and book online
Meet your host, professional career guidance counsellor Sue Graham
The New Doors Career Workshop is run by Sue Graham from CareerWise. Sue is a professional career counsellor and career consultant with a wealth of knowledge to share about identifying career pathways and navigating the changing landscape of the New Zealand job market.